Hummingbird Show Horses - For Sale
Please check back regularly for updates and new horses for sale!
For Sale - "Gunner"
16hh APHA Gelding
- Super flashy hunter/jumper or pony club/low level eventer.
- This horse has done it all. Rides English and Western. Jumps 2'6" plus with scope to go higher. Trails. Been on calves. Beginner reining. Moves off your leg with ease and lovely dressage.
- Show experience and loads of ribbons in hunters and hunter over fences.
- Has been ridden and jumped in the pouring rain...could easily go eventing/hunter pace or fox hunting
- Does well with an advanced beginner and up
- No soundness issues.
- Brave to fences and great form.
- Barefoot and easy keeper
- Solid paint build for a leggy rider
- One blue eye, one brown eye
- Currently located in New Berlin, IL*** not at Hummingbird Stables.
For Sale - "Gus Gus"
14.0 & 3/4 hh Frost Bay POA Gelding
- Perfect pony club/eventer pony for sale. Gus Gus is as sweet as they come, and super talented. He has an easy walk, trot, canter and jump that would make the perfect "next step up" pony for your child or a petite adult.
- He is brave over fences, nice correct mover for dressage, and bold in cross country while still having a safe whoa.
- He jumps banks, ditches, water, logs, and the spookiest fences on first try. He's got a nice tuck and can cover ground when you ask for it but comes right back to set up for a fence. He is not a kick to go ride. He responds nicely to a sophisticated leg but is forgiving for someone who's learning.
- Currently used in lessons for students learning how to jump
- Has shown in jumpers and ribbons in every class!
- He has a rocking horse canter and picks up both leads.
- He would do well in showmanship - he trots off with ease and is very attentive to his handler.
- He loves attention and grooming, easy to catch in the pasture, crossties, and loads great.
- Stands well for the farrier - barefoot with great feet.
- Easy keeper.
- No buck, rear, bolt, or spook.
- He does have cloudiness in his right eye, but does not affect his sight much. He has been tested and still has sight. It has been evaluated by a vet and appears to be a tiny area of scar tissue from getting poked, possibly in the pasture.
- Loves hugs!
- Gus Gus is a non-registered POA that could easily be registered with Hardship Papers. He displays all the requirements for registry without lineage. Hummingbird Stables can help with registry if you are interested.
For Sale - Shot of Espresso "Iris"
j.c. name Happy Lady
SOLD! Congratulations Erin S.
15.2hh Bay OTTB Mare
- Super fancy dressage mount, with experience in low level eventing, hunter/jumpers, and more!
- Iris is a gorgeous mover, with quiet jump that seems effortless. Years of training in dressage, with countless ribbons. Lifetime membership to USDF. Excellent lateral work.
- She EXCELS in the dressage ring and always has excellent scores
- Schooling 3'+ at home in the arena, in the jump field, and on our cross country course. Has free jumped up to 3'6"
- Perfect for a quiet, confident rider who wants to be in the ribbons at shows or move up the levels!
- Iris has countless show miles including eventing, eventing derbies, rated dressage shows, Pony Club, lessons, and trails. She has taken a previous owner through C-1 rating.
- Ready to step into the dressage ring: schooling 2nd and 3rd level movements.
- Iris is very sweet, gets along well with others in the pasture, and the farrier wishes all horses were as easy to shoe as her!
- No vices. Does well in a stall at night. Does BEST with daily turnout situation. Easy to catch and will even come when you call her name at the gate!
- Does not require any maintenance. Clean legs (have been x-rayed).
- She is confident and kind when the rider is not a nervous type. She does not do well with nervous riders and is therefore not being sold as a packer. She is an uncomplicated ride to move up the levels for an amateur or teen who can be the leader. Iris looks to the rider for leadership, and if you can be a gentle leader, then she is the perfect horse for you! Amateur friendly for arena work.
For Sale -
$2000--SOLD! Congratulations Ellen C!
14.0 Black/White Pinto Mare
- "Hummingbird's Tinkerbell" is flashy large pinto pony mare that has class and quality.
- Nice mover, smooth gaits.
- "Hummingbird's Tinkerbell" is super sweet mare that could go any direction. Pleasure, hunters, pony hunter over fences, eventing, field hunter, pony club or 4H.
- Not spooky, quick to learn.
- She crossties, bathes, loads. Rides alone.
- Easy keeper, barefoot and good for the farrier.
- Finish her for show season, or price will go up after we show her this summer. Excellent walk/trot/canter, jumping xrails in the arena and up to Beginner Novice questions in the field (2'6"). Does drops, banks, water crossings, and more!
- Competed in her first Hunter Pace in St Louis (1.5 hour marked trail through the woods, cross country course, through water, over Beginner Novice jumps) and won First Place!
- Video available to serious buyers.
Hi Five Poco Pistol
$4,500 - Congratulations Heather and her daughter Amelia P.!
14.0hh (56 & 3/8) Registered POA Gelding
Permanent Pony Card
- Kirby is a "been there, done that" POA gelding that excels in the show ring. He has ribbonned in western pleasure, hunter under saddle, trail, showmanship, halter, egg & spoon, musical horses and mother-daughter classes (at Youth Charity and ribbon winner in both)!
- He is an uncomplicated ride that a beginner can hop on, walk in the show ring, and ribbon.
- Has been shown in 4H, Youth Charity Horse Show at the Illinois State Fairgrounds, fun shows, POA breed shows.
- Shown by a beginner 13 year old boy in trail and he got 1st place his very first show!
- Perfect for a family - he can be ridden by all levels of riders.
- Excellent on trails.
- Rides bridles - see video of how he moves at https://www.facebook.com/HummingbirdStables
For Sale - "Sparkles"
To Approved Home ONLY
SOLD. Congratulations Kasey B! Must provide references
14.2 Buckskin Pinto Mare
- "Sparkles" is super cute light walk trail horse, arena, or leadline ONLY. Or pasture pal that you can lightly ride!
- Due to old
knee/shoulder injury she will only be sold as a light work trail horse or lead
line. She can walk with lighter rider. She likes to trot and canter sometimes when turned out, but we will not sell her to a cantering home. The injury is fully healed but scar tissue prevents her from moving normally. Vet report and xrays available.
- UTD on Coggins (Feb 2016).
- Loads, leads, picks all 4 feet well. Easy to work with and remembers how to neck rein.
- We took her in after her owners couldn't care for her...but we need the room. Video available.
Will always move with a hitch in her step...so likely not a show horse.
She isn't spooky and has nice manners. She is extremely social with our
students and likes to be petted. Stands quietly for mounting inside or
- Will need spring
shots. Feet just done 3/10and wormed, and we are working on
putting on a few pounds (she came in light but not starved).
- No buck or rear. Not spooky. Rides alone fine so far. Walks through shallow water.
SOLD! Congratulations Valerie L.!
15.3hh Registered Friesian Mare
- Victina was a 1st premium, grand champion filly at her keuring in 2006. She was shown at a keuring in 2010, and won the hon or of 3rd Premie!
- 15.3hh solid black Friesian Mare
- Victina has strong potential for ster.
- She is a friendly, sociable mare who loves attention and has a calm temperament. She has elegant conformation and is a lovely mover, with a reaching extended walk and a floating, effortless trot.
- **Rides bareback and bridleless!
- **Trained for MOUNTED MEDIEVAL GAMES
- Drop your reins and canter - mounted archery
- Use a lance or sword while riding
- Costumed medieval reenactment training
- VIDEO COMING SOON
- Victina has been in professional training since November 2014.
- Victina’s sire, Olrik, is an approved stallion who has excelled in both driving and dressage. At the 2005 Stallion Inspection, Olrik received a 1st premium and was awarded the highest score for trot and canter in appearance and for trot in performance. Olrik’s sire is Jurjen 303.
- Victina’s ster dam, Zabriena W, is an elegant, modern-type mare with lovely conformation and a very pleasing temperament from the prestigious stam 2. Zabriena’s sire is Jakob 302.
- Victina is only for sale because her owner had a bad ladder accident and has been told he can never ride again.
- Victina just completed a keuring in September of 2015. In the largest keuring in the entire United States, and extremely careful judging, she managed to earn a 3rd Premie rating! She demonstrated a nice walk, striking trot, a noble head, and many other qualities the judges were looking for in a quality Friesian mare to go in the studbook.
- Victina has show experience and is a ribbon winner in lower level dressage. She is easy to handle on the ground, loads, crossties, lunges, and bathes. She has been ridden in open fields and on trails alone. She comes when her name is called in the pasture!
- She has a gorgeous flowing mane and tail, and feathers.
- She would make a lovely family horse or broodmare. Could do breed demonstrations, costumed events, or parades with some experience. But she's been ridden around construction, dogs, tractors, heavy equipment, and does well in new situations.
- Serious inquiries only. Video below.
2015 - Victina Showing Dressage
2015 - Dressage Show
SOLD. Congratulations Taylor M.!
15.3hh OTTB Mare
- Finn is a sweet, easy to work with mare that has 3 lovely gaits and a good brain. This girl is full of chrome!! She retired sound from a light racing career in 2009, and has been an unsuccessful broodmare on a small family farm.
- Finn has terrific ground manners, as the farm she came from was run by an older, single gentleman.
- She has been exposed to grandkids, dogs, tractors, and more. She has an adorable face and good demeanor.
- She crossties, leads, loads, lunges (w/t/c and lunges over fences).
- She is currently in training under saddle. She can leg yield, and has an easy halt.
- Not for a beginner at this time, as she has had some time off from riding.
- Will make a very competitive eventer or jumper.
- Serious inquiries only, price will go up with more training and show experience.
$2,000 - SOLD!! Congratulations Mary Jo!
15.3hh OTTB Gelding
- Hershey is an uncomplicated, point and shoot, beginner safe hunter/jumper
- He is currently schooling up to 2'9", and consistently jumping 2'6" courses.
- 3 easy gaits
- Has been used for beginner - intermediate lessons. He is quiet and honest, and has taught students how to canter and how to jump
- Always sound since he's been at Hummingbird Stables
- Rides inside or out, has schooled cross country fences
- FOR SALE or possible lease to the right candidate, but sale preferred.
- Has been out on lease at Hummingbird Stables for a year, where he has been ridden every week and in our lesson program
- Not fast, but doesn't require kick-kick-kick either.
SOLD - CONGRATULATIONS ANN R.!
14.1 1/2hh Quarter Horse Mare (grade)
- 14.1 1/2hh Chestnut with blaze - Large pony card eligible!
- Stunning foundation-type quarter horse with excellent conformation! Would do well in a show home!
- Stands square, loads, showmanship skills.
- Many trail miles
- Rides Western, Hunter Under Saddle
- Easy for grooming and tacking
- Give this lovely girl a job!
- Due to a family illness, Abracadabra has been without a job for several years. She went on countless trail rides with ease in her early years, then had time off while. She had 60 days professional training in 2014, and now is back in training at Hummingbird Stables. Due to the family situation she is looking for a forever home!
- Intermediate rider would do best. Has been ridden by young teens with no problems! Very sweet and intelligent...learns fast. Will simply wander or stop with a beginner who doesn't know how to steer. Won't run off!!
- Finish her your way and be ready to turn heads in the show ring! Just under 14.2hh - Eigible for her pony card!
Raw video of her riding in the jump field...western pleasure. She's so quiet, neck reins, and stops on a dime!
Below - trail riding!
SOLD! Congratulations to sisters Anna & Tori!
Registered Standardbred gelding
- 15.2hh Bay gelding, white coronet bands
- Super social, kid safe, beginner safe, family experienced show horse
- Show winner in hunters and jumpers
- Show experience and ribbons in dressage, combined test, jumpers, trail. Has done egg & spoon, halter, showmanship at Youth Charity Horse Show.
- Calm, not spooky. Has been shown by a 10 year old. No buck. No rear. No bite.
- Gorgeous walk/trot. Canter is not great - he CAN canter but prefers to trot. That's why he's done jumper classes. Also has a pace for gaited classes.
- Easy to lead, load, cross tie.
- Gets along well with mares, and some geldings (introduce slowly). Loves daily turnout.
- Trail ridden
- Ridden bareback and ridden western
- Cart driven and show champion
- Scopey for larger fences
- Other VIDEO here:
Jumping video CLICK
Jumping Video 2
Jumping Video 3
Canter Video CLICK
SOLD! Congratulations Marie!
- 16hh Bay gelding
- In your pocket, sweet as pie attitude. Trained to race, light racing at county fairs but no official "starts" so this big guy is not tattooed
- Would go well in english or western
- Cross ties, picks feet, stands well for tacking and mounting. Lunges. Ridden lightly after a brief attempt at racing
- Super quiet, prefers snuggling and naps
- Been 'let down' for 2 months and ready to start a new career
- Gets along well with others, easy to handle on the ground and under saddle
- Excellent project horse!!
SOLD! Congratulations Kristi S.!
- 16.2hh Palomino Appendix Gelding
- Goliath is a great all around horse - ribbon winner at Youth Charity in the Illinois State Fairgrounds Coliseum, National Equestrian Center, and all over Illinois.
- Countless trail miles, ridden double, even used for musical horses!
- Not spooky, great for families.
- Jumped up to 2'9" with a teen, shown up to 2'6" with the scope to go big.
- Sound, barefoot, easy to catch in the pasture. Loads, ties, trailers nicely.
- Can get forward over fences, does better in the jumper ring than in the hunter ring. Easy "whoa" and comes right back.
- Great family mount, hunter/jumper or eventing (with a little polishing). Brave to new things...even the teeter totter bridge!
- Only selling (this is trainer Amy Nelson's daughter's show horse) because her daughter is ready to move up in the competitive hunter ring.
Sold! Congratulations Kim S.
15.1hh Registered Thoroughbred Mare
- Barrel Racer/Pole Bending prospect - FAST and learning her turns around barrels. Moves off your leg, and has the speed to make it!
- VIDEO HERE on our Facebook page - our arena is still under construction so trainer Amy Nelson was holding her back in this video and she's still FAST.
- Show experience and champion in jumpers, halter (great conformation), and trail classes.
- THT Reserve Champion Award twice so far this year! Lotus has loads of points toward the $1000 year end award with Thoroughbreds Helping Thoroughbreds in St Louis area, as she raced at Fairmount Park in 2013.
- Correct mover - 3 attention grabbing gates
- Stands for mounting, lunges, clips, ties, loads, stands quietly for farrier. No vices.
- Great Breeding - shares the same sire as "Wise Dan," who was Horse of the Year 2 years in a row!!
- Wisemans Ferry (the sire) has proven to produce athletic offspring with long careers.
- Eligible for $1000 year end award with Thoroughbreds Helping Thoroughbreds in St Louis area, as she raced at Fairmount Park in 2013.
- Check out her race record and pedigree HERE
- Assumed sound for all disciplines.
- She was broke to ride for the track by Amy Nelson of Hummingbird Stables in 2011, so she has known this horse for several years. Felice is great to work with and easy to handle. Our kids clean her stall while she's in there and she gives them "kisses!"
- Currently needs an advanced rider. Not spooky and stands under saddle all day. NOT a beginner's horse.
Loots Last Secret
SOLD - Congratulations Emma!
15.2hh Registered Paint Gelding
- Hunter/Jumper or Western prospect
- 60 days professional training, green broke
- Super quiet, easy to work with
- Loads, ties, leads, bathes, lunges, stands well for farrier
- Gets along well with other horses
- Full brother of CC Cowboy Loot, and in the Gran Loot Line
- Finish him your way for show season!
- Currently in training with Amy Nelson at Hummingbird Stables
- Broke english, but could easily go western
- Nice walk/trot under saddle so far, 3 nice gaits on a lunge line
Ciscos Lucky Strike
**SOLD!** Congratulations Savanna!
16.1hh Registered Appaloosa Gelding
- SAFE, Flashy Show Hunter
- Great horse for the whole family!
- Never needs lunged at a show...this guy is consistent and solid. This packer will take care of you, even in windy, spooky conditions he doesn't get bothered by anything!
- You can pull him out of the pasture after weeks of standing and he's the same easy mount.
- Hunt Seat/HUS/Equitation ribbon winner
- Knows basic dressage movements - leg yield, half pass at the walk/trot.
- Commands attention at shows...always getting compliments! Judges say he's a very correct mover, and great personality.
- Great mover - always in the ribbons with lots of 1sts and 2nds under saddle. Even got 2nd place in 3 yo Halter at the State Appaloosa Show in Illinois!
- Would be perfect for Hunter A Shows, quiet enough for pony club or a kid's mount
- Being used as a lesson horse for beginner riders! Totally safe with good brakes.
- VIDEO - SEE BELOW!!!
Rides ENGLISH and WESTERN! Western Video Coming Soon.
Striker at a recent show (October 2013) - He got loads of 1sts and 2nds. He was super calm in spite of the high winds all day, as you can see in the video!!
Beginner Lesson (above)
Additional Free Jump (below)
17hh Oldenburg Gelding
- Give this HUGE guy a new show home!
- Countless showmiles
- Great Dressage or Hunter Under Saddle horse
- Wonderful lateral work
- Very correct mover
- Trained by a trainer who works for an Olympic rider
- Eyecatching in movement and size
- Will bring in the ribbons in Dressage!
- Autochanges to die for
- Has a kind eye and aims to please
- UTD on shots/coggins. Loads easily
- Lifetime USEF membership
- Due to no longer jumping, the owner has decided a good home is more important than recouping any losses, which is why he is priced to sell.
- ****Due to heavy jumping in the past, he has developed some arthritis in his knees and is no longer suitable for a jumping career. He is a big, bold mover, and a lovely ride. Give Cast Away a job and show home. He has countless showmiles. He is branded but does not come with papers. Try him out today! Listed for a client who's daughter is in medical school so he must be rehomed asap. Has had cortisone injections only. NOT at Hummingbird Stables but located in Rochester, IL.
Cast Away - walk, trot, sitting trot
Cast Away - Canter
Cast Away - auto flying lead change
Registered Red Roan APHA
- 14.2hh - Large Pony eligible
- Sweet Filly, fancy Hunter pony
- Walk/trot with ease, backs up, side passes
- Lovely canter...super slow and relaxed for hunters
- Has practiced halter and showmanship - squares up nicely! Show Ribbon Winner - 3rd Place in Showmanship.
- Champion in her Hunter division at MOHJO show in St Louis area
- Rides English or Western - could easily do western pleasure
- Trail ridden through woods alone and through pond - not spooky!! Brave and not herd/barn sour.
- Currently doing Poles Hunter, and light Crossrails
- Cross ties, ties, stands for farrier - will stand tied to trailer.
- Very easy to work with - will stand with a rider all day!
- Easy keeper, barefootwell with trainin
- UTD on shots/coggins (just done 3/2013!)
- Her dam is Jackie Loot by Gran Loot, Sire is Gran Cowboy
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
AND PHOTO GALLERY.
AVAILABLE FOR PARTIAL LEASE - AT HORSESHOWS
No Longer for Sale -
Staying at Hummingbird Stables as a Lesson Horse!
Registered Bay Thoroughbred mare
Brand New Show pics Below!
- 15.3 hh
- Bloodlines- Secretariat lineage
- Cute mare with great breeding!
- Gorgeous gaits! Even trot for hunters, very efficient movements for jumpers and eventing. Moves of your leg with ease...side passes and lovely turns. Carries herself in frame.
- Side passes, leg yeilds.
- Ridden by children and adults
- Currently jumping 2' with ease, the scope to easily bring you to 3' or beyond!
- Brave to the jumps
- Does not rush the fences
- SUPER LAID BACK! Not spooky - this girl has seen it all!
- SHOW EXPERIENCE - See professional pictures - Shown at the National Equestrian Center in St Louis in Hunters, and jumpers - always in the ribbons!
located at Hummingbird Stables
14 year old lexi rides Sonata for the first time (more than a walk) and jumps 2' course
Sonata cleaned up - IFS Show at the NEC she got ribbons in every class! This was Lexi's first time showing at 2', and she got 3rd place!
14 year old Lexi got 1st on Sonata on the flat as well - her first real practice on Sonata was the day before the show!
$1200 adoption fee
Chestnut Thoroughbred filly
- 15.3 hh
- Hunter/Jumper, Dressage, Western prospect
- BEING SOLD AS PLEASURE HORSE ONLY - bloodlines
- Race training
- No vices
- Sound after bow last year. Would be great in a new career! Finish her to be your perfect dream horse!
- Is back at the track to race if not sold - so she's totally sound!
- Great flashy project.
- Will go to a good home only, no racing or breeding.
- Training with Amy Nelson Equestrian available upon request
- located at Fairmount Racetrack
SOLD! Congratulations Russ G.
Bay Thoroughbred Mare
- 15.3 hh
Give this sweet gal a new home! Line Castle - "Cassie" - was a former winning racehorse. She now must found a new home. Easy to handle, sweet disposition. Has not been ridden in awhile, was a broodmare but due to reproductive issue cannot be bred. Was rescued from a bleak future. New pics coming soon after her "spa treatment!"
***New arrival at Hummingbird Stables for training and new career! Make an offer to adopt her...will be lesson horse/available for lease soon.
- located at Hummingbird Stables
Bay Thoroughbred filly
- 16 hh
- Hunter/Jumper/Eventer Prospect
- Race training
- Easy to work with - I've ridden her at the racetrack
- Believed sound for all disciplines
- Training with Amy Nelson Equestrian available upon request
- Race Record
- Email/call for more info
- Some white on her front legs is cooling cream used at the track
located at Fairmount
Alana and her new owner "Shayna" 2012
Alana - SOLD!
"Alana is doing well. Shayna has been working with her trainer and hopes to do her first Barrel ride at the Pekin riding club in September...Will forward you some pictures of the show. Hope you are doing well, really enjoyed meeting you and Alana has become another member of the family. She is a very sweet horse, stands while Shayna saddles and brushes her and gets along with our other mare very well. We could not be happier with her."
non registered Missouri Fox Trotter
- 14.1 hh
- Sweet trail horse
- Amazingly smooth gaits!
- Very kind eye and lovely personality
- Really nice ground manners
- Loads, clips, stands well for farrier
- Perfect size!
- Has done parades
- Ride alone on trails in high winds
- Super easy to steer - rides in a hackamore
- Side passes/leg yields
- Gaited - Walk, fast gait, trot, canter
- Could be trained for pony hunter/jumpers
- Will walk over bridges, let you get the mail, and other trail class obstacles!
- Also rides English and jumps!
- Great running barrels - she loves it! Amazing turns, would be perfect for 4H.
- Laid back
- Currently being used for lessons with kids, including a 6 year old...off lunge line her 3rd lesson ever!
6 year old Hailey riding Alana
$5500 - SOLD!
Registered Tennessee Walker
- 15.2 hh
- Sweet bombproof trail horse
- Beginner/child/husband safe!
- Loads, clips, stands well for farrier
- Gaited - super comfortable ride. Walk, running walk - really nice!
- Flashy black/white with one blue eye, one brown eye
- No vices/health issues
- Side passes/leg yields
- Will ride on road, with traffic, through fields, in high winds, over bridges, etc.
- Rides English too, and jumps
- Taken on weekend camping trips, ridden all over wooded trails, countless locations
- Registered with the National Spotted Saddle Horse Association
Lightening Jack - SOLD!
American Saddlebred Gelding
- 16 hh
- Naturally 5 Gaited
- White/Bay Pinto
- 5 super smooth gaits
- "Romeo" is a wonderful trail horse! Easy to ride, not spooky. Has been trailered to trails.
- Some show experience - very calm in the ring
- Kid/husband safe
- VERY sweet personality, and anyone can ride this dependable guy!
- Sound, no vices
- Clips, bathes, loads, ties
Jess's Royal Snow - SOLD!
$1000 adoption fee
Registered Appendix Quarter Horse gelding
- Out of Royal Evening Snow (sire) and Good Time Jess (dam)
- Bay with star
- Sweet disposition
- Not broke to ride...will start under saddle for increased adoption fee
Lite in the Night - SOLD!
$500 adoption fee
- 16 hh
- Former racehorse and broodmare
- Lunges, clips, loads
- Some under saddle training in 2011
- Easy to work with - walk/trot
- Great project horse for dressage/hunter/jumper!
Woodlands Odyssey - SOLD
Thoroughbred/Welsh Cross gelding
- Show miles - shown at 2'6"
- Jumps 3' courses
- Super honest...just point him at a jump and he does the rest!!
- Great form over jumps
- Learn how to jump on "Homer" and you'll always be in the ribbons!
- Very fancy Junior Hunter, Short Stirrup, or Adult Amateur Hunter Prospect
- Auto lead changes
- No health issues or vices
- Bathes, loads, clips
- Chestnut with hind socks, star, strip, and snip
Good Time Jess - SOLD
Registered Thoroughbred mare
- Former Racehorse
- Professional re-training for hunter discipline and trails
- Hunter/Jumper - Jumps 2'3"
Trail horse -has been ridden on road and in fields
- Will do trail course at the Stables - walk over bridge, jump logs, even walk on 'teeter totter' bridge
Does great on trails! Leads or rides alone
- Ridden Western
- Kid Safe!!
- Husband Safe
- NOTHING bothers this girl...very quiet and sweet
Would be great in 4H
"Jess" has a fun personality!
Ridden English by an intermediate 11 year old girl over poles, and by a 16 year old over fences
Ridden bareback with just a halter and lead rope
- SEE VIDEO BELOW!
Dominics Legend -
SOLD! Congratulations Kelli!
Registered Quarter Horse gelding
- AQHA Registered
- Former Racehorse
Walk/Trot/Canter english or western
Western Pleasure prospect, or hunter under saddle prospect
"Legend" is a gorgeous guy...you have to meet him! Three amazing gaits!